Do you wake up tired? What is fibromyalgia?
Do you wake up tired every morning? Musculoskeletal system disease, which is defined as fibromyalgia, is caused by muscular joint pain, especially in the back, neck, shoulders and hips, and leads to tiredness and waking up with muscle cramp in the morning.
Fibromyalgia is more common in women aged 30-60 years than men.
Although it can be seen at all ages and both sexes, it is most common in women between 30-60 years than men. The most obvious reason for this is that bodies of women tend to deform more easily than men.
What is the indication of fibromyalgia?
There is widespread body pain that lasting more than 3 months. Pain is the main symptom. Pain in the muscles and joints may vary from day to day, week to week. Although the place of pain tends to move around in different parts of the body, it is most commonly felt in the neck, waist, arms, chest, hips and legs.
- Pain can be increased by poor sleep, cold and humid air and psychological stress, mechanical loadings.
- there may be sensitivity in the neck, shoulder, knee, elbow or hips and thigh.
- Unrelaxing sleep is very common
- Fatigue in the morning and later in the day,
- Tension or migraine type headache, a feeling of dizziness may occur.
- Lack of concentration,
- Tingling and insensibility in hands, arms, legs, legs or face may occur.
- There may be complaints about gastrointestinal system such as abdominal pain, swelling, constipation, diarrhoea.
- Pre-menstrual tension, painful menstrual periods
- Frequent urination
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is unknown. It is thought to be related to stress, anxiety, depression, unrelaxing sleep and some rheumatic and hormonal diseases. Excessive exercise or doing heavy sports, immobility, cold and humid weather, psychological stress increases pain.